It has been a LONG time since I have felt that way. I now look forward to Saturday nights. Especially now that Derek and Clint actually go to bed at the same time, and usually sleep all night. I have the whole night to myself, and I appreciate the time I have. Sometimes I go see movies with girlfriends, sometimes I read or watch a DVD by myself. I used to do the scrapbooking thing, alone, or with friends. Blogging has taken over that hobby. It is a lot cheaper and less messy. (That is a whole different post).
So if you are wondering how I have the time to complete a project like this, (it took me like 2 hours). It's because it's Saturday night. And I had fun. And even though I should have been folding laundry, it's my night off. This is what time alone is for, and why I look forward to a few hours of it every week.
I got this idea from a friend of a friend's blog. It is a mosaic all about me.
YOU CAN PLAY TOO!
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.
1. What is the meaning of your first name? (Hebrew: lamb)
2. What is something that is very important to you? (My Country)
3. What is something that you did in high school? (Swim Team/Lifegard)
4. Where did you go to college? (BYU)
5. What is something you love to do? (spend time with my kids and do creative things with them)
6. What is your favorite color? (Pink)
7. Who is your celebrity crush?(Jack Sparrow)
8. Favorite drink? (Diet Coke)
9. Favorite Place?(Disneyland)
10. What is your dream vacation?(Australia, where Jeff went on his mission)
11. Favorite dessert?(Cupcakes)
12. What you want to be when you grow up?(Teacher/and Mom...I already am both:)
13. What is something you are good at?(Photography...I desperately need a new camera)
14. What is your favorite element of nature?(Clear blue sky, but I love the ocean and lakes too.)
15. What do you love most in life?(My family)
16. Favorite Animal?(Sweet and Loyal Dogs)
...How about you?