Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My favorite Artist

My niece Chelsea drew this picture of Derek for Christmas last year, and I love it so much because it just really captured his little two year old personality. It is amazing to me that anyone can draw real expressions, and there is just so much depth in the eyes, the picture just has an actual feel to it. Chelsea is incredible. She is on a full scholarship at BYU, and you can see why. We can all expect great things from her in the future. You can check out some of her other art work at the "Chelsea's Art" link under my "Favorite Places" on the right bar.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the drawing too. I've seen it in your home and wondered who drew it. I am amazed that people can draw so realistically. It's a talent that definitely escaped me.

Chelsea Stebar said...

D'aw, that's so sweet of you. Thank you. :)