Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I did it!!! Miranda's smilebox of Princess on Ice...I have great friends!

So, of course I cried a lot during the show...I'm not sure why. Just the music and the princesses, and I don't know...not everyone will understand what Disney means to me...but it means a lot. Maybe hopeing for what can be, what is possible, true love, what I want to be...I love Disney. Thanks agian Miranda. One of the sweetest gifts I've ever received. I know I over use some certian words..."sweet", "beautiful",but if something is what it is, why should I try to find another word? I am very grateful to have a lot of sweet and beautiful things and people in my life. And I want to always recognize how beautiful and sweet they are.
Click to play Princess on Ice
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a postcard - it's easy!

No comments: