Monday, March 24, 2008


When I read the first few lines of your entry today I just started crying out loud (and I can do that because I'm home alone and nobody would have seen me anyway)
This story is really remarkable! What a wonderful illustration about true friendship, sacrifice, faith in the compassion and kindness of good neighbors and the selfless love of a boy for his dog. It reminds me of something you would read about in the"Trying To Be Like Jesus" section of The Friend... Hey, That's a great idea. It would be sweet to hear about it written from Clint's point of view and you can send it along with some of these great photos that you've taken of Clint and his friends so willing to help.
...and just so Corbin can know you were telling the truth about your beautiful niece.... She absolutely is! And she's an animal lover, too! Much Love, Aunt Wendy

No comments: