Thursday, March 27, 2008

How did I get to be 40???


Here I am (Above) at age 10, with my brother David and my dog Sheena, who has a real shedding problem. Pontiac, Michigan. Time Flies...

Me at 20, (Maybe 23...) with Jeff----XOXOXO


Me at age 30...with Clint and Jeff at Wheeler Farm...



Me today....


Juuuuust kidding....and a little wishful thinking....




The real me at age 40...



Me at age 40 with the "Save My Dog Pie". Thanks for taking my mind off my Birthday, Rex. I made 26 pies, with the help of Amber and Kimm, and I still have to make 5 more before next Sunday. I don't feel like I look like myself anymore... but I do have on a cute apron...Jeff says the counter makes me look shorter, "It's more like an optical illusion..." (he has learned after 15 years what to say...)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Rachel! You are so cute! What a cute idea. And FYI to everyone. Rachel makes THE BEST apple pie I have ever tasted in my entire life. And THE CUTEST aprons. I keep bugging her to make me one but she keeps forgetting. I really need an apron.

Rachel B said...

Lisa, you are so sweet, but I have to say that my sister Shelli's and my niece Amber's pie's are better than mine.

Lisa said...

Okay so I checked your blog again. I'm so addicted. I need help. That picture of you in the red truck...it looks like Clint wearing a wig! I didn't realize how much he looks like you. What a cute kid!

Miranda said...

Rachel YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I love you...you laugh makes me laugh and I just feel good when around you. I'm so glad we are friends and my life has been soooooo blessed by you!

Amber said...

I loved reading this post. And couldn't help laughing at the pics to. I'm happy that we have been able to grow close through the years. (You've always been my favorite aunt....well and Aunt Wendy too of course). Of and I'm sure your pies are great too...it runs in the family. :)