Monday, March 10, 2008

Come on, People!!!


I wish all the people who I know read my blogs would start their own blogs so I could read more of them...Lisa, Miranda, Laryl, Jill, At least Miranda has a nice start to her blog. Lets get it finished so I can see Megan any time I want. Thanks Amber for having at least one blog that I can turn to to see some cute pics and dream about someday taking my own vacation to someplace tropical and warm and beautiful...Maybe some day...at least the weather was actually pleasant today. We got out the bubbles and chalk for the first time today and had a blast. (Notice the bubbles) Unfortunately I didn't remember to take pictures until we were almost done, and none of the pictures turned out very good...We still had fun.

3 comments:

Laryl said...

I guess I'm just too shy.... or too boring...or too private...hmmmm

Miranda said...

Thanks for the kudos! I still need lots of help with mine...can we have a blog play date. Yours is awesome. Love ya!

Lisa said...

Okay...so I made one. I am such a sucker when it comes to peer pressure. I don't know how to use it. I don't know how to tell people about it. Can I come to yours and Miranda's blog play date!