Thursday, July 17, 2008

China Experiment

This is Victor, who stayed with us for 4 days last week. He is one of a few children visiting the US as part of an Olympic Exchange Program. I am not sure what part of China he is from, or what his last name is, but he was a really cute kid. He and Clint got along really well. The most difficult thing about having him here was having him up at about 4:30 every morning. Other than that, I think he had a pretty good American Experience. We went swimming...
And some of our cutest friends came along...

We also played night games, And had some other facinating American Adventures that included grocery shopping, the library, church, and Moss Ledge, one of our favorite little picnic sites up Big Cottonwood Canyon.

I was so upset that my camera battery died after this picture...The waterfall at the top of the trail is really cool.
I guess the kids are in Morgan and Ogden now. Exploring diffrent parts of Utah. It seems like a really amazing program, but I don't know how I would feel about sending my Clint to China for a few weeks. Fortuantely, it also sounds kind of expensive...It will most likely never be a decision that I will need to make. But good for you Victor! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Greg & Andrea said...

You are such a cool Mom! I think that would be such a good experience for you kids. Victor was really lucky to get to spend his time here with you and your fun family.

Rachel B said...

Andi, I think I need to give you a call or something every day...you do wonders for my self esteem!

Keli said...

Hey, Rachel. I love your blog with all your cute pictures! It's so fun to keep up with you and your kids, even if I don't comment enough. I'm not a creepy stalker, though, I promise. I just a lazy blogger.

Rachel B said...

You are great Keli!