2. She laughs easily and often, and finds humor in even difficult situations.
3. She has taught all of her daughters how to be a good and loyal wife, and how to be sweet, loving, and supportive to our husbands no matter what.
4. She taught us to have a love for music.
5. She has taught us to "save our kisses for our sweetheart".
6. She can be a real bad-a_ _, especially if some big tough kids steal her son's bike.
7. She taught us to have hope for the future.
8. She has sacrificed for all of her children, more than we could ever know, and she still does.
9. She is smart. She knows more about grammar than anyone I know, and she has shared with her children a love of reading, books, and language.
10. She taught us the gospel and has always been a perfect example of having faith and believing in miracles. She Taught us how to pray, and read the scriptures, and to turn to Heavenly Father for help. To be active in the church and always be part of the solution, not part of the problem. Taught us by example that Heavenly Father will help us if we help ourselves...that there is always a way.
Happy Mothers Day Mom! I love You!!!
We are who we are because of you Mom. Thank you for all the years of being there for us. Being an example, and a listening ear, giving advice, praying in our behalf. We couldn't have done it without you...and everything we have become is because of you and Dad. We are so lucky to have you for our parents.