2. Add some basic measuring instruments
3. And some science observation platforms
4. Find a few types of white powder...Such as: Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Alum, Cream of Tarter. ( you could also use Baby Powder, Flour, powdered sugar, laundry detergent, borax, or any other white powdered substance you can think of...We just used the first 4. You could also use liquids such as diffrent juices, sodas, milk, shampoo, and determine which are acids and bases. The cabbage juice will turn the bases one color, and the acids a diffrent color...That will have to be our next project I think...)
5. Put diffrent powders in each section...or you could combine them. The options are endless. It is science after all!6. Next comes liquids. You will want to get some kind of a reaction. I knew a few acids that would do something....but you could try any other kind of liquid you want.
7. Some sure fire liquids are vinegar, lemon juice, and red cabbage water (just boil some red cabbage in some water).
8. Use some droppers to drop the liquid into the powders and watch what happens.
11. Anything goes!