Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Snow

Jeff is good at making things in the snow. Before blogging, I made scrapbook pages of all of the forts and snowcreatures he and Clint used to make.He was even in the paper when he was in High School for making a huge Dragon out of snow with his friends. I need to do a blog post about all of those other things.
He made an igloo for the boys yesterday.
The snow was wet and the day was warm...I don't think the igloo will last for long.
But remembering will.
My memories are really getting me through right now. I am a little worried about providing good memories for my boys this year. The summer may be a little rough. It may be a whole lot rough.
I am not sure what is in store for us, but we will always have eachother...

And memories that will keep us safe, and together.

No comments: