Saturday, April 17, 2010

Neglect

It's been almost 2 weeks since Derek broke his leg on the neighbor's tramp... So this is a different neighbor... and Derek can jump pretty good with that cast... And he is still pretty good with a lightsaber. Come to think of it, I am quite sure that most Jedi's have serious injuries at one time or another.
I can't keep him down anymore. The Dr. said he could walk on it as long as it didn't hurt. We are going with the same rule for playing. It's just a fracture, so it wasn't out of place. And it can't move even a centimeter in that cast.
I never said I was mother of the year...hopefully no one will call child protective services.

1 comment:

Greg & Andrea said...

I think that is so funny that he is back on the tramp with his cast still on! But that's good he is up and playing. It would be too sad to see him just sitting around missing out on this wonderful warm weather.