Wednesday, January 6, 2010

10 things I realized in the past 10 years

  1. I worry way too much
  2. I have amazing friends who are better than me on the inside as well as the outside in every way
  3. I am very Thankful to live in an amazing community where my neighbors have become my family. They are good to my children and to me and I love the people here with all my heart.
  4. I have friends who listen to me and are supportive and patient and they make me want to be a better person
  5. Most problems can be solved by a night at Jordan Commons or a lunch with good friends
  6. I love my kids more than anything
  7. I can and have become addicted to a 5:30 a.m. work out schedule
  8. I am married to a very good man and I am lucky
  9. Forgiveness is a gift we can give ourselves as well as others and it is the real key to finding peace
  10. I don't need money or possessions to be happy or to have class. I am grateful for my little house and my little family and I really do have everything I need

Happy 2010!!!

3 comments:

Greg & Andrea said...

Love it! All 10 statements are so true. Although I think you should add one more. #11 Yes you have amazing friends but YOU are also an amazing friend. Who is so giving person to those in need of help. :) Love you.

Laura said...

I love love love your list. Those are all great and thank you for being a great friend! You are awesome and i appreciate and look up to you so much!

Miranda said...

I appreciate everything you have on your list (except for the 5:30am workout...ugh). You are an amazing friend to me. You do so much for me and are literally a second Mom to Landen. THANK YOU for being YOU. xoxo