Saturday, June 13, 2009

Soccer 2009

Derek's first time playing sports. Pre-school Soccer...what a joke! They do look cute in their soccer uniforms, though.

Derek likes to play about 5 min. every game. Some of the kids like to play for maybe 10. They get tired...and lots of times, they would rather wrestle, or watch airplanes and clouds go by...

There is also a bit of grass throwing....

But there are always treats after the game! (Derek likes to hang out with Kooyman's family after the game. This is Kooyman's mom and Dad, and his Aunt. Lisa and Matt make things fun!)

4 comments:

Laura said...

I can only imagine how crazy it gets...just playing duck duck goose gets a little hectic with my little dude.

jillybean22 said...

They do look so cute in their uniforms! And they are pretty much adorable no matter what they are doing. Braxton used to complain that soccer was a lot of running around for a little treat at the end.

Rachel B said...

You girls are funny! Jill. I love Braxton's definition...that definatley sounds about right!!!

Greg & Andrea said...

Well I think it's great that you guys are getting Derek into sports and fun activities like that. Even if it is for only a few minutes.
And I laughed out loud when I read that they watch clouds go by. I can totally picture those little kids getting bored and moving onto other things.