Hopefully you all don't think that I am too crazy. :)
- I have tweezers in my car...and I use them. It seems like I always need them when I look in the mirror, and the light in the car is amazing.
- I see people's names in letters, and count each letter automatically, and they have to end in an even number, or I recount them again so they do end equal...It's not as bad as it used to be.
- I collect and have binders and files full of kids craft projects and activities, and it is all very organized, but it is the only aspect of my life that is.
- I stress eat, and I love carbs and sugar, but hate being over weight.
- I hate wearing socks.
- I hate cleaning, and hate having a messy house...so I am pretty much depressed about my house all the time, it is either too messy, or I have to clean. And I like to make messes. Of course there are those rare days when I have just cleaned my entire house, and am happy for at least a day or two. (I think I see some kind of a pattern here with #4, and this one.)
- I love the sound and smell of fresh garlic sizzling in olive oil.
I tag everyone reading this!